SEVERE DRY EYE
For dry eyelids repair, severe dry eyes, and lagophthalmos symptoms - patients whose eyes remain slightly open during sleep, which can cause severe dry eyes.
- Isotonic 0.40% sodium hyaluronate
- Enables a prolonged contact-time with the ocular surface
- Immediate, long-lasting hydration and lubrication
- Reduces tear film evaporation
- Do not use with contact lenses
- Can use to rehydrate and moisturize dry eyelids
- Safe for kids and pregnancy use experiencing dry eyelids
- Safe for post-surgery or injury repair on eyelid and eyelid margins
5 g (0.18 fl. oz) per tube
I-DEFENCE® should be used within 8 weeks of opening
Medical Device License #: 62736
I-DEFENCE® can be used during the day or night. I-DEFENCE® is most effective when used at night while the patient is asleep, which allows the ointment to remain on the cornea longer. Note: If applied to eyes, this eye ointment will cause temporary blurry vision due to the nature of the product being extra viscous. Most often, for dry eye treatment, it is applied to the eyes at night time before bed. If you do not want to experience blur, then apply on outer eyelids only.How to use:
I-DEFENCE® comes in a sterile tube. In order to keep the tip of the tube and the contents sterile, it is recommended that I-DEFENCE® be dropped into the eye, without touching the cornea or surrounding tissues. You can apply onto your finger tip then onto your eyelids / eyelid margin for easier application.