NACLINO™ preservative-free lid wipes
NACLINO™ is fragrance-free, soap-free, preservative-free, sterile, and hypoallergenic, containing no unnecessary irritants, making it suitable for daily care and hygiene of the eyelids, lashes and eyelid margins.
- NACLINO™ is Canada’s first and solely available saline-only lid wipe!
- NACLINO™ is rinse-free, residue-free, non-irritating, hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin daily care and hygiene of lashes, eyelids and the eyelid margin. Using NACLINO™ as directed is an effective way to keep eyelids and skin clean.
- NACLINO™ saline lid wipes are pre-moistened solely in a saline solution (0.9% NaCl and aqua).
- 20 Wipes per pack - CLEAN HYGIENIC SEALED PACKAGING - Individually Packaged in lab
- Safe for babies, kids, and adults
WHO SHOULD USE
NACLINO™ is ideal for those who have sensitive skin and are seeking a soft, gentle and easy to use solution for daily care and hygiene of lashes, eyelids and the eyelid margin.
Patients with eye disorders are encouraged to consult their doctor before using NACLINO™ for daily eyelid hygiene. However, the saline-only nature of NACLINO™ should be suitable for most patients.
HOW TO USE
NACLINO™ is most often used two times per day - in the morning and evening, or as directed by a doctor before and after ophthalmic procedures / surgery.
Wash hands thoroughly before removing the NACLINO™ saline lid wipe from the sachet. Moisten the eyelid margins with the pre-moistened saline wipe and gently massage along the upper and lower edge of the eyelid.
When cleaning eyelids, it is recommended to massage towards the rims of the eyelid, near the exit of the Meibomian glands. Carefully remove any crusts and deposits. To cleanse the eyelid margins, it is recommended that the lower eyelid should be gently pulled downward with one finger, or the upper eyelid should be gently pulled upward, so that the eyelid margin can be easily reached.
- Do not use the same wipe for both eyelids.
- Discard the wipe after use and use a new wipe for each eye.
- Avoid touching the inside of the eyelids or the eye surface with the wipe.
Tip: It might be helpful to place a warm compress or a reheatable mask on the closed eyelids before using NACLINO™. This facilitates the liquification of any existing hardened secretions from the tear glands and their subsequent easy removal. For more details, please consult the patient information on the wipe sachet or the box.